Monday 15 September 2014

Under a week to go!

So it's only a week to go until I leave home to go to the Racing School! I can't believe how quick it has come round. It's nuts to think that it's been over a year since I applied for the course and now I have under a week until I go!! 
On the 21st August I received my GCSE results and I was so chuffed that I passed my maths with a C as it's a subject I've always struggled with. I was slightly disappointed that I didn't get an A in business but apart from that I was absolutely chuffed with everything else :) 
I didn't put the effort in to do well in Music and I was only 1 mark away from getting an A in English lit! 

On Saturday it was arranged that me and a few friends from the yard would go for a lovely Toby Carvery as it's well known how much I love a roast! We was well on our way when my dear friend had to take a detour as she had apparently 'left her phone at the yard' ... As we pulled in my whole Yard Family was sitting around the well and had thrown me a surprise leaving party! ( yes of course I cried ! ) it was such a lovely evening and my card full of beautiful messages and my blanket with all the horses on will sure be cherished on my travels. Thank you so much guys, I love you all xx. 
( p.s I still got my Toby Carvery in the end, ha! )





No comments:

Post a Comment