Sunday 11 January 2015

The end of BRS!

So I can't believe the time has come to graduate from The British Racing School ! Time has gone so fast but also feels like I've been here for years. The last week has been great, we've all been enjoying our last few days here on the straights and counting down til' graduation! 

Our last day and ride at the racing school was very emotional but such a remembered day for us all. We all had fantastic last rides and our graduation was a very tearful moment but we were all so happy we'd got this far and eventually going home with our families ! Below are some pictures from my last ride on Mutajarred ( sadly I couldn't have Allied Powers as he became lame a few days before ) there is also a link to the video of my last ride, some pictures from my course and our graduation. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nWBDsUk31bM  <- Last Ride Video 

Course 288/289 - Mr Bateman and Mrs Marshall 
 Me and Record Breaker 

 Me on Mutajarred and Katie on Ballywatt 
 Look at that cute face!!
 Trotting for home!! 
 Group photo - last ride 

 Graduation! 

I would be lying if I said I enjoyed every second, because I didn't! Some days I wanted to go home, I cried for nights on end and felt like I wouldn't get anywhere but i pursued and battled through and somehow got to the end! I was also awarded with the 'student who achieved the most out of the course' which was a honour to recieve. I had an absolutely amazing experience at the Racing School and would encourage anyone reading this who is thinking of applying to go for it! It's so worth it if your dedicated and willing to try your hardest for something you love. I can't thank the Racing School enough for the past 14 weeks as I wouldn't be where I am now without them. I now have a job working at Lawney Hill in Oxfordshire and is loving every minute, without the racing school I don't know what I'd do ! 

If anyone has any questions or queries about applying for the BRS , before you go, whilst your there etc. I'm more than happy to answer them and help you out in anyway possible please drop me an email on rebecca.hill1998@hotmail.co.uk

And thank you to everyone who has followed my blog and my time through the BRS ! I will keep updating now and then on my new job etc. 

Take care 
Rebecca Hill x










No comments:

Post a Comment